20121221_01

December 21, 2012 / Versailles concert at NHK hall. ( December 20 )


I went to NHK hall in Shibuya to see Versailles concert yesterday.

IMAGE


There were a lot of flowers from musicians and fans at the entrance of the hall.
This bouquet was from Mana-sama~! It was very beautiful.

Flowers from Mana-sama


From left to right, KISAKI-san, Kaya-san, Matenrou Opera, and TAKAMIZAWA-san.

IMAGE


After the concert. Outside of the hall.
I felt that I didn't want to leave there . . .
But I went home in a hurry because it was freezing cold last night!! (((・∀・)))
. . . And I was starving. (´д`;)

IMAGE


I got a lot of flyers of other bands.

Flyers





It was the last concert before their hiatus.
I had a great time last night.
And I had a great time since I became their fan three and a half years ago.

Now I'm feeling a sense of loss.

sigh (´・ω・`) =3

IMAGE

I hope that each member's dreams come true.

And I'm a big fan of TERU as ever! ❤(´ε` )

Please take a look at the photo above.
Yesterday, my nails were silver, like TERU's hair color. (*´艸`)


. . . By the way, I don't remember the set list of the day. Sorry. (´∀`;)ゞ