20130119_01

January 19, 2013 / Animal Crossing on 3DS


I'm really into this lately!

IMAGE

This is the latest game of Animal Crossing series.
It's called "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" in other countries.
The Japanese title is Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori ( とびだせ どうぶつの森 ).


Actually, I bought my Nintendo 3DS to play this game. (*´∀`*)~♪

IMAGE
 Charging ☆



This is my avatar.

IMAGE IMAGE

I got a Toad hat! It's my favorite.
And I made a Versailles T-shirt for my avatar! Isn't it cool ? (*´艸`)


A player become the village chief and works to make a good village.
The yellow dog standing by the desk is an office staff and she assists my work.

IMAGE


Play with village people. I like this wolf. He is a nice guy. (*´艸`)

IMAGE


Fishing.

IMAGE


These are the fish I caught.
I donated them to the museum in my village.

IMAGE


Players can visit friends' villages via internet or a local wireless connection.
One day, one of my friends came to my village and we had a chat. It was fun!

IMAGE

Aurora in the sky! Beautiful~!