20121104_01

November 4, 2012 / ARAKI + JOJO Exhibition.


The other day, I went to see the exhibition of ARAKI Hirohiko + JOJO's bizarre adventure.
I love ARAKI's Manga since I was a child.




The title of the exhibition is ジョジョ展 ( JoJoten ).




A roadside poster.




The entrance of the art museum.




The tickets were already sold out.
JOJO is a long-running Manga and it's very popular.
♪(´ε`*) Of course I bought my ticket in advance.

This signboard says "No tickets left."



 ☆
 ☆
 ☆

It was not allowed to take pictures inside the exhibition hall.
There were a lot of original drawings from ARAKI's Manga and ...

ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ ... I was very happy to see them !!



I bought two posters at the souvenir shop.
This was my order sheet. I bought this one,




and this one.




My posters and a shopping bag. The posters are in these boxes.




Flyers.





The exhibition was held at Roppongi Hills.
After seeing the exhibit, I enjoyed the view from the observation deck on the 52nd floor.
Though it was a bit cloudy.





( ^ω^ ) I had a great day!


ARAKI Hirohiko's website (Japanese)
http://www.araki-jojo.com/

Roppongi Hills
http://www.roppongihills.com/en/