20121118_01

November 18, 2012 / My Bluetooth keyboard.


I don't know much about Pokémon games but I've been playing Pokémon typing game these days.
It's "Battle and get! Pokémon typing DS" ( バトル&ゲット!ポケモンタイピングDS ).

Pokemon typing game

I can type fast enough but I can't finish the game completely.
To complete it, I need to learn a lot of Pokémon names.
. . . Impossible ! (´Д`;)

I know these names . . .
Pikachu, Fushigidane (Bulbasaur), Lizardo (Charmeleon), Karakara (Cubone), Purin (Jigglypuff),
well, uh . . . . . that's it. (;∀;)


Actually, I bought it to use the keyboard that was supplied with the game software with my iPod touch.
It was on sale and was cheaper than the other Bluetooth keyboards.

Pokemon keyboard


By the way, two weeks have passed since I started using my iPod touch.
I'm getting used to typing on iPod touch but it's still slow. (´ε`;)

Japanese keyboard on iOS