20130929_01

September 29, 2013 / Things that were fun in September.


September 7, I went to Sendai Kamotsu concert with my friend, Anmitsu-san.

Sendai Kamotsu is a side project of Japanese V-kei band called Nightmare.
Actually, I don't know much about Nightmare. (´∀`;)ゞ

This April, I heard a song of Sendai Kamotsu for the first time and I became interested in them.
About the same time Anmitsu-san became their fan, too.

After that the band announced concert tour dates and we decided to go on the final day of the tour.

The concert was awesome and we had a blast!! ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ

Right after the concert we felt that we wanted to see their concert again.
And... there will be their winter tour this year and we're going to go in December.
Anmitsu-san was able to get our tickets already! ( Thank you ~ ☆ )


(*´艸`) That day we put on this T-shirts. → July 2, 2013 Sendai Kamotsu T-shirt.

And I bought a bag and a wristband before the concert.






Sendai Kamotsu Official Web Site ( Japanese )
http://www.sendaikamotsu.net/


★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★


Some days later, Anmitsu-san and I went to Tokyo Tower.

There was painting operation or something, and there were safety nets around the tower.
Appearance was not so good. (+д+)




View from the observatory.
It was a bit cloudy but we were able to see Tokyo Sky Tree in the distance.
I haven't been to Tokyo Sky Tree yet.




Fujiko F Fujio exhibition is being held at Tokyo Tower now. ( July 19 - October 6, 2013 )
It was one of our purpose of the day and we enjoyed exhibits very much.
Fujiko F Fujio is very famous Manga artist.
One of his masterpieces is "Doraemon ( ドラえもん )."
Fujiko F Fujio passed away in 1996 but Doraemon Anime is broadcasted even now and a lot of kids are enjoying it.




Statues of Noppon Brothers.
They are mascots of Tokyo Tower and I wanted to see real Noppon but I couldn't. ( ´ω`) =3
I want to see them next time. ( ^ω^ )b



It was a fun day! Bye bye, Noppon ~ ! (*´∀`)ノシ

In Tokyo, it's still a bit hot in the daytime but autumn has come.
I like autumn... (*ˇ◡ˇ) ~♪


Tokyo Tower
http://www.tokyotower.co.jp/eng/

Noppon Brothers' Blog ( Japanese )
http://noppon.laff.jp/